Saturday, December 31, 2011

Love and Many Blessings in 2012

Christmas is over and it's that time, time to round up the year and plan for the new year ahead.  Before diving into the new year, I like to take time to reflect on this year, to review and look at the big picture of all the small experiences of the past 12 months. 


God has blessed my life in more ways than I could ever think of. Like many of you, my 2011 was filled with ups and downs and many challenges to say the least. But, that is what life is, experiencing it all the good, the not so good, the exciting and sometimes even the things that knock you off your feet for awhile. The thing is that we have to think about what it is that we were suppose to learn from each experience and remember that God is working these experiences, whether it seems like it at the time, for good in our lives.


If you can step back and take a look at the bigger picture you can see that every experience has in one way or another shaped our character, helped us grow, strengthened us, and given us the knowledge that we can now draw from to better manage, in a new and improved way.




Looking back on 2011 and everything that happened, I can honestly say it was a year of tremendous growth and learning for me.  My faith and relationship with God is stronger than ever and I am able to better notice even the smallest of ways He is working in my life.  I know without a doubt that God has great plans for each and everyone of us. 


I WISH YOU ALL MUCH LOVE AND MANY BLESSINGS IN 2012




Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...