Friday, January 13, 2012

Comfy ~ Cozy & Shabby

I was so excited to see Rachel Ashwell has brought her Shabby Chic line to Target. Follow the above link to check out her Target line. To me, Shabby Chic is a beautiful comfy and cozy but clean design with lots of whites, muted colors and worn imperfections. However in the Spring/Summer issue of Cottage Style Rachel says she has enriched her design palette with "golden hues, purples, faded deep colors and dark wood".  Also adding "teal, smoky pinks and raspberry". Here is a peek at some of Rachel's Designs
   





















I love how Rachel incorporated Shabby Chic into this
 Modern Kitchen  

Here are more Shabby Chic Inpirations from my Pinterest finds














































































No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...