Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Finished Projects

 After posting my To~Do list early yesterday, I was off to get groceries.  Then, I realized, I wasn't feeling so great...Ty has been sick so...  Since my head was pounding I decided not to tackle painting his room so I worked on finishing up some smaller projects.  Oh, I did mix up the chalk paint and got started on the two tier table(added a sneak peek pic) Here is what I got done...wasn't exactly my To~Do list but, at least I was a little productive. 


This little bench lived outside at one of our local antique shops.  I recovered the seat with this awesome paisley fabric...still thinking about painting...just need to decide on a color.


Ok, this is everyone's favorite...I used the paint techniques I learned from my ebook from Perfectly Imperfect.


 I think it turned out great...just love it!!!



Finally, I did get the chalk paint I really wanted to try on this little table. 
 I used oops paint from Lowes in Morning Fog.  I love the look of the chalk paint and sooo easy. Now  I just need to add a stain and seal...going to be beautiful. 
I will post the finished table pics soon.

I hope everyone has a Totally Terrific Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog when I googled "ways to use an old cheese grater". Love your projects and style and will be following along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new Linky Follower (from the LF blog hop) and I'd love it if you would visit my blog, http://intheoldroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the fabric on teh stool!

    Newest Linky Follower!! PLEASE come follow me!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you...