Saturday, September 29, 2012

Month of Blessings

It's been almost a month since Inspirations of Old opened but, it feels more like a year...time flies when you are having fun, oh, and working hard.  It is just crazy how the shop just keeps blossoming....God is Good.   I love being in downtown Collinsville!  The best part is getting to know all my neighbors and meeting new people every day.  For those of you who do not live around here or haven't made it to the shop, here are a few pics.  Collinsville is a wonderful quaint town with so many great establishments.  We even have an new Opry!!

Now that we are filling up with some awesome vendors and things are settling down a bit, I am anxious to get back to blogging.  This has been so much fun!  I am learning something new every day.  So here are the pics...I won't say after because there is much more to come:-)

Our Fall Window

The window at night



So lucky to have the talented Ms. Jahnna from Julaine's

She has some awesome chalk painted pieces!!




The Bodacious Belle's moved in!!

 And of course we have some great vintage items


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...