Sunday, July 22, 2012

Here's the Future Home of Inspirations of Old

Here it is...our new shop location.  It is a 3,100 sq ft building in Historic Downtown Collinsville, OK. We got the keys last Sunday, July 15th and we have already begun working tirelessly getting everything ready.  I cannot tell you how excited and blessed I feel!!  This is a dream come true for me and I can't wait until we are open.  I want to thank everyone for all your kind words of support and advice.  We have already had so much interest and people just stopping by to welcome us to Main Street and that means more than you know.  


We are located on the corner of 10th and Main.  


Tyler, pulling up the tape from where indoor soccer practice use to take place.  The stripes have to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...