Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Someday is Here



Well, it's been a while but, I am coming back with a Bang and Exciting News!!! Inspirations of Old is expanding into a storefront...3100 sq ft to be exact.  I feel so blessed that my passion is going to have a home and my "job" is going to be living my dream surrounded by all the things I love.  Who would have thought?  Just goes to show that if you keep dreaming and moving forward towards that dream anyway you can that one day, your "someday" will arrive.  


Inspirations of Old is scheduled to open in mid August.  The lease is signed but there is still a lot work to do to get ready.  I can't wait to share photos with you.  We will carry Antique's, Vintage, Country, Cottage, Industrial, Re Loved, Farmhouse, Rustic and Shabby Unique Finds.  We already have vendors sending in their pics and boy is there some great stuff.


We are located on the corner of 10th and Main in Collinsville, OK.  A perfect location with parking in the front and on the side.  There are some other great shops around us too.  If you are interested in booth space please email me and send some pics of what you have and I will send you an application.  



Pictures of the shop to come soon....


Blessings,
Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...